Nakufin

Digital Artist - Character Designer

Commission status: Closed

Binary cheeb - $20
includes shading


50x50 ych icon - $15


Tile wallpaper - $35


Clean colored Sketches - Headshot $20, Fullbody $30 (price can increase depending on complexity)


Fullbody - from $40 (depends on complexity)
+$5 for simple cell shading or +$10 for soft shading


Headshot / badge - from $25(depends on complexity)
+$5 for simple cell shading or +$10 for soft shading


Reference Sheet - from $70 (depends on complexity)
Includes Front, back and simple details
+$5 for extra items such as clothing chibis, accesories, wing references, etc...


Simple Ref Sheet - from $50 (depends on complexity)
Includes a Fullbody drawing + simple pelt markings reference


Telegram stickers
$15 each or 5 x $50

-
Didn't see what you wanted? contact me!

T.O.S.

General rules:
-You must pay in full to get a slot unless it's a hold slot (I give these when there's a large wait).
-If it exeeds $120 (usd) I can take a 70% for the slot and ask for the other 30% before I show you the final result.

Art rights:
-You can use the commission drawing only for personal purposes, you can even make a shirt for yourself! but you can't make a profit from it (ex: Merch like pins, stickers, appareal...). You can also include it on a videogame if it's free to play (with credits please!).
-If you are going to sell the character you can add the commission value to it's general cost, I have no problem with that.
-You must credit me when reposting my art (like "art by @nakufin", it's short and easy ;) ), even if you commissioned it. Credit is love, credit is life.
-If you are making a gift please show them the t.o.s if they are thinking about selling or trying to make profit from it!

Artist rights:
-Once I finish your commission I can decline if you ask for some changes that are hard to edit.
-I will not make a refund if you only waited less than 2 months, I sometimes get busy and I can take some time to reach your commission, please have patience or don't commission me, I'm a broken bean :c.

Commissioner rights:
-You can request a refund if you waited 60 days or more and you didn't get anything from me.
-You can ask for minimal changes once I finish your commission like eye colors, some small markings, etc... (ask for it! I don't bite)
-You can ask for WIPs for each step (sketch, lineart, base color) in the moment you decide to commission me.

I will draw:
-Almost Any species! I can try everything.
-NSFW (I need a proof that you are an adult or you will be blocked)
-Chubby
-Light Vore (just on the mouth, no weird belly things xD)
-Light Gore (bleeding, wounds)
-Common inflatable toy characters
-Non diaper Cubs
-Size difference
-Fanarts
-Simple muscles

A BIG NONO:
-Water sports
-Scat
-Diapers
-Hyper muscular
-Exaggerated proportions
-Pregnancy
-Bestiality
-Pedophilia
-Religion
-Racist things
-Hate expressions
-Violence

If you find a typo or gramatical errors please let me know it, english is not my native language.